Thursday, July 24, 2008

Pappu Pass Ho gaya

I know that it's a weird title but then this is inspired from one of the most popular soundtracks from Jaane Tu. So yeah, I kinda know When it's Love, that's the tagline of Jaane Tu. And I don't want to talk about the movie, because that's another blog topic in itself. So on today July 24th, I successfully defended my Research Proposal to my committee, in short they approve of me putting my valuable 4 years for this research. Inspite of all this, I had hiccups when my Prelim card did not arrive at my advisor's mailbox. Thanks to the fumble by Grad school. After my defense, I got my Prelim card which had appeared in my advisor's mailbox and I ran everywhere to get signatures. I was getting late for my scheduled NJ trip and delegated some work to my roomie MT. Thanks to Manas for submitting all the paperwork to Grad School. And yeah I am traveling empty-handed to Nj for Missus's birthday. I hope the Missus forgives me for that cos girls are known to forgiving. And I have prepared myself for the situation that I am going to hear that I came empty-handed all my life cos Missus has an elephantine memory and will keep reminding me/use it as EBM. Ahh the ways of life...5 more hours to reach destination !!!!

No comments: