Sunday, March 23, 2008

Cooking experiences


I am not bragging, but men do make better food than women. I think it's only because "Men excel in everything they take on as compared to Women". For example, most of the famous shows on TV have male chefs.[:P] Anyways this is all light hearted banter, I am doomed when arguing with the Missus.

So yeah wrt cooking, I have a pact with my Missus now. I make the curries and she prepares Chapati/Roti. This weekend Missus and Neeraj came to Blacksburg. It was a fun-filled weekend. On Friday, we had BW3 chicken and Bacardi Apple Rum. Wah wah...!!! Saturday morning was spent lazing round and watching some part of the movie "Sunday". After Manas's Pina Colada concotions, everyone kind of slumped down. In the evening, Neeraj, Manas, Amar & family, Satish, Missus and myself went for bowling to Breakzone/VT Recsports. I stuck to my agreement and prepared Creamy Tomato with French Fries Curry on public demand. We had a potluck with Amar & family. Arati prepared delicious Puran-Poli.
Sunday was time to leave and we rounded off with Lunch @ Panera Bread....!!!
In all an excellent refreshing weekend...Yipppee yay...!!!

No comments: