Monday, October 22, 2007

Week ends on weekend


I know what the hell does that title mean..but if you were in my position you would have appreciated the weekends...So I worked the whole week on my proposal only to have it very ruthlessly dissected by my advisor. I almost lost the hope to continue my work on my PhD and decided that it was time for a break..Evening 6pm me, Manas and Ranjana are off to DC...Reached DC by 12.30pm after taking a wrong exit on I-66. eventful..
Saturday..we bought our first digital SLR--Canon EOS Rebel--what a beauty..and so easy to grip contours I must say..the silver body looks attractive....we went to an eventful trip along Skyline drive..to capture the Fall colours of 2007. I recommend everyone to drive along Skyline and see the Fall colors..It's too good a drive to miss..
Sunday was time for some unusual stuff like Raspberry picking. That was topped off with Dosas and Ada from Madras Palace. and ya it was time to get back to BB..with a very very heavy heart I started driving back to BB..I hope I can finish soon and move away from BB.

No comments: