Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Rock on !!!!

I saw Rock On today. excellent movie !!! reminded me about my college days, etc. I saw DCH in 2001 and now this movie after 8 years is a more mature look at friendships. I guess I have grown older and that kind of changes the outlook towards life. I especially liked Farhan's dialogue "Zindagi main compromises karna padta hai aur compromises kaun nahi karta !!". Who talks about compromises fresh out of college? People talk about compromises only after some stage of their life and that's why this movie makes sense now. Also compromises need not be attributed to failures, I correlate compromises to adjustments. Adjusting to a new job, new country, new school, new car, new house, new wife (strike the last one out, just kidding !!! ). I am listening to this song and this song now, so watch the movie and Rock On !!!

No comments: