Monday, April 21, 2008

Tasting other blogs..LOL

In between some very important things, my mind kind of wandered off online in search of some authentic mallu blogs...(no discrimination)..It's only because I wanted to see the prevalence of blogging among the Keralite Next-Gen folks.
Surprisingly, I found some very hilarious and interesting blogs. (note: I have not asked their permission for blogroll). Warning: Reading these blogs can invoke a mixed feelings of laughter, nostalgia and sarcasm.
1. Silverine & MyThinkpad: extremely funny and typical mallu view on ordinary situations.
2. Nariyalchutney: again funny and interesting piece by a "Fraud-Mallu"
3. Save-Kerala: Ohhhh..Man I liked MindCurry's blog on typical Fat Mallu Weddings..worth a read anytime..[:P]
4. BinnyVA: ROFL after reading about feline Toxoplasmosis

Enjoy reading these blogs.
PS: I have not yet asked permission for blogrolling them.

1 comment:

silverine said...

Hey, thanks for dropping by and the mention of my blogs here :)