Friday, August 08, 2008

New place...[:( or :)]

Today I have finally shifted to MD. This is because of my new foray into the corporate domain after slogging in the education sector for 7 long years. These 7 long years have given me almost 2 degrees (why almost..coz i don't have the second yet). I spent the past 4 years in a wonderful place, (Blacksburg,VA) mainly due to the pursuit of my second degree. Blacksburg will eventually give me my second degree, but more than the education, it's given me much much more. I have worked with very intelligent people (CDP and KevS), made a lot of friends, met my Missus (Virginia is for lovers, so that was bound to happen). I was awash with lot of emotions, while driving to MD. I fast forwarded through all the good times and the bad times of Blacksburg and sometimes words are just not good enough to express emotions.
So 8-8-8 will be very memorable, I have shifted to MD, it's my BIL's wedding anniversary, and the Olympics began today. Now I am looking forward to a new experience in MD !!!

No comments: