Sunday, June 15, 2008

A good weekend

Hmmm...so it's been an exciting week. First on Monday, honourable Steve Jobs releases the much much awaited 3G iphone and he reduces the price on it plus makes fun of the EDGE speeds on the existing 1st gen iphone. There he squashed all my chances of selling my 3 month old iphone..!!! Neeraj on the other hand is impatient to lay his hands on the new phone set to debut in US on July 11th.

I was busy doing N.O.s the remaining week. N.O. means night outs..[:P]. Neways writing is a tough task especially when I am wracking my brains to maintain the correct thought flow for my research proposal. If only we could get PhDs by working or passing exams. or as Manas mentions.."it's an utter waste of time just writing up things when all that time can be devoted for pure research." I agree with him, I could have put two weeks for my research paper/poster due by the end of July. Anyways it's no use complaining about a system and it's rules. Sometimes when i am cornered, I think about the dialogue in Matrix: "Bend the rules as the rules restrict you".

Anyways after submitting my white hardcover to my advisor, who I am sure will paint it red with his comments; I left for NJ. First of all driving 8 hours is tough and add to it KC 2.0 alpha in existence for me. Thanks to Silverine for putting that on her blog.
So this time around I lazed around at NJ had wine and asked Madam to watch "A Good Year"; DVD courtesy Blockbuster. Excellent movie to watch to top off a relaxing weekend. I suggest that you watch it as well..!!!

No comments: