Saturday, June 21, 2008

Apple adda

Don't be mistaken by the title: I am not selling fruits and I am neither inclined in selling apples. This weekend we (meaning my roomies) have decided to extend their love for Apple products and so we have two new shiny Apple MacBooks. So I decided to count the number of electronic gadgets we have in our house:
1. MT's Apple Mac mini
2. MT's 12" Apple PowerBook (extinct now--and planning to upgrade to a shiny MacBook Air(MBA))
3. My Apple MacBook
4. My Dell Dimension 5150 desktop
(Windoze now, may install a Linux distro)
5. BRP's IBM Thinkpad (Windoze)
6. HN's Apple Mac mini
7. HN's Dell Inspiron(or something) Laptop (Windoze)
8. HN's new and shiny 1 day old Apple MacBook
9. NG's
Dell Inspiron(or something) Laptop (windoze + Ubuntu)
10. NG's
new and shiny 1 day old Apple MacBook
In addition to these 10 computers, we have a seldom used IBM laptop with Ubuntu for displaying movies on TV thru S-video (thanks to RM)
OOh, we also have 3 iphones, 2 ipods, 2 ipod touches, 1 ipod nano, 5 printers..!!!
Though some of these will appear as ads on the local groups as items for sale, I can't help noticing the fact the amount of computing power available at my place..(no mention of the actual computing potential due to 5 intelligent and brainy roomies--self praise) LOL..Hahaha...!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now all that's left to do is to publish our address online and hang a sign on the door saying "Thieves Welcome".

I'm posting anon on purpose — you know who this is! :)