Wednesday, October 01, 2008

nostalgia...

I was surprised to find an invitation on LinkedIn from a friend. Apparently another friend/acquaintance/student wanted to send me a message after seeing my profile. Now he works with a very reputed company and his group has positions for a fresh PhD graduate and wanted to contact me wrt that position. Now what's the common link? So this friend was my student or the other way around I was the TA for a VLSI design class he had taken. 6 years back, I dealt with 150 students in the class. Honestly, I cannot remember his face, but it feels nice to be remembered.

Thankfully, this week looks bright atleast due to my Genius playlist featuring songs from Fashion, Welcome to Sajjanpur, Drona, Vaaranam Aayiram..!!! Mundhiram Parthe is my current favourite...!!!!

1 comment:

Cuckoo said...

Congratulations.

It really feels nice, doesn't it ? See, I am smiling here. :-)

Cuckoo